Pools, spas, and outdoor living spaces are great investments in your home, in your relaxation and enjoyment, and in your experiences with friends and family. However, to protect and extract as much value and enjoyment as possible requires maintenance, care, and expertise. At Acme Pure Blu we take this very seriously and are building our company with a focus on helping you do this consistently and reliably year in and year out.
When you're selecting a company to purchase a product or obtain a service from, we recommend doing your research and thinking about the service, support, and experience beyond the initial purchase. There are a lot of pool and spa companies and individuals but not many have the experience, skills, and customer focus to properly take care of your investment.
It's the people and what we value
As much as glossy marketing and sharp websites try to convince you otherwise, no company is 100% perfect, including Acme Pure Blu . But we can't accept that as an excuse and not challenge ourselves to be better. At the end of the day, it's the people behind our business who define and create your experience with us. So every day we strive to:
- Do the right thing, the right way, at the right time,
- Have fun and laugh as we do our jobs,
- Persist and find solutions,
- Seek excellence and mastery,
- Treat everyone with integrity, respect, and gratitude, and
- Learn from and correct our mistakes so we fail forward fast.
How do we stack up?
Those are all nice words, but don't mean much written on a website. So what are some specifics about Acme Pure Blu that may be helpful to know as you consider whether we're the right company for your needs?
- We have a full set of service capabilities, skills, and experience, including for more complex, custom pools (check out our Service & Maintenance page for details).
- We service what we sell (and even a fair amount of what we don't sell).
- We have a year round service department with our own employees. We don't sub-contract our service or maintenance.
- Our Senior Service Technicians are experienced industry professionals and our Junior Technicians have chosen a career in the industry and are training to hone their skills (almost like an apprenticeship).
- We have been in the pool and spa industry for over 40 years. We have third generation pool and spa professionals, individuals who have owned their own pool and spa companies, individuals who have been in the industry since they were 16, and individuals with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
- We represent brands that deliver high value for the money, that consistently work, that have strong customer and dealer support, that innovate and invest in their products, that live up to the quality standards expected by us and our customers, and that we ourselves use and believe in.
- We challenge ourselves and each other to be better. We work proactively to avoid mistakes, but when they happen, we own and correct them as fast as possible.
- We advocate on your behalf and work to find solutions with our suppliers if they too fall short of expectations.
- We are a professional dealer for several brands which provides exclusive access to professional grade products and replacement parts, extended warranties, priority warranty service and support, technical training, and dealer-only pricing and promotions.
- We're accessible. We're open year round to service all of your needs, any time of the year. Plus our owners and managers are available to any customer.
- Our people are trained and certified in several industry standards and certifications.
- We are insured and financially sound.
- We reinvest in our business, specifically in improving the customer experience and care through hiring and training.
- We invest back into the local community through taxes, employee compensation, local suppliers, support of several community organizations, etc.
- We enjoy what we do and the customers we get to work with. Pools, spas, and outdoor living is a fun industry to work within and we try to share a little of that with you.